Princeton Review GRE Prep, 2021: 4 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Features (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #4: Cracking the GRE Mathematics Subject Test, 4th Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #6: Cracking the GRE Literature in English Subject Test, 6th Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Prep for a perfect GRE score with this expanded 2021 edition. Includes 4 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, extra practice online, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Pacing tips to help maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises, plus a new vocabulary basics chapter
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Plus! With purchase of this edition of GRE Prep, you'll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review's popular full Self-Paced GRE online course. (See book for details.)
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.