Princeton Review AP Computer Science Principles Prep, 2022: 3 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5 on the NEW AP Computer Science Principles Exam! Ace the popular new test with this comprehensive study guide, which includes 3 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need for High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® Computer Science Principles
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics, including the Create Performance Task
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to handy study guides, printable resources, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools account
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests (inside book) with detailed answer explanations
• Comprehension drills in each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
• Detailed explanation of pseudocode from the AP CompSci Principles Reference Sheet
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.