Pass the Citizenship Test! (Paperback)
EASY TO USE AND GREAT STUDY GUIDE FOR THE NATURALIZATION TEST
COVERS ALL 100 USCIS OFFICIAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - and all 100 Civics Lessons with EASY ANSWERS
Everything you need for the reading and writing sections, including all the vocabulary and easy-practice sentences. Everything you need to pass the exam
1. Description of Naturalization Interview with USCIS Officer
2. All 100 OFFICIAL Civics Questions and Answers provided by the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services)
3. All 100 OFFICIAL USCIS detailed Civics Lessons
4. All OFFICIAL reading and writing vocabulary
5. Complete list of sentences for reading and writing practice
6. Names of all U.S. Senators, U.S. Representatives, State Governors, and State Capitals
7. Links for other helpful websites
Comments on prior edition:
My wife teaches a citizenship course and both she and her students love this book Good for review by natural citizens, too
I needed this book to study for my citizenship test. I passed with flying colors. I recommend it to anyone.
We use this book for our foreign nationals that are becoming US Citizens. They all find it very helpful.
One cannot go wrong with this book if you want to pass your citizenship test. The 100 questions come in various forms. It covers all the history, government and geography questions as well as preparation for the English writing and reading.
This has a good explanation of each question and the book has 3 ways to explain and allow practice of each question.