Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions, Second Edition, Volume 1 (Paperback)
150 REAL GRE Verbal Reasoning questions--direct from the test maker
The best way to prepare for the Verbal Reasoning measure of the GRE(R) General Test is with real GRE test questions--and that is what you will find in this unique guide. Specially created by the actual test maker, it offers 150 actual GRE Verbal Reasoning questions with complete explanations. This guide also includes an authoritative overview of the GRE Analytical Writing measure, complete with sample writing tasks and scored sample responses.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test. So for in-depth practice and accurate, reliable test preparation for the GRE Verbal Reasoning measure, this guide is your best choice
This essential study-guide features:
- Real GRE Verbal Reasoning test questions arranged by question type and difficulty level - to help you build your test-taking skills. Plus, mixed practice sets.
- Answers and explanations for every question
- ETS's own test-taking strategies: Valuable hints and tips that can help you to do your best on the test
- Official information on the GRE Verbal Reasoning measure: The facts about test content, structure, and scoring - straight from ETS
- Plus, an overview of the GRE Analytical Writing measure with writing strategies, sample writing tasks, and sample scored essays
About the Author
Educational Testing Service (ETS) is a private, nonprofit organization devoted to educational measurement and research, primarily through testing. Founded as a nonprofit in 1947, ETS develops, administers, and scores more than 50 million tests annually--including the TOEFL(R) and TOEIC(R) tests, the GRE(R) tests, and The Praxis Series(R) assessments--in more than 180 countries, at over 9,000 locations worldwide.