McGraw-Hill Education Gmat, Eleventh Edition (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This comprehensive study guide offers the test-taking strategies and practice to help you achieve a high score on the GMAT
Preparing for the GMAT can be overwhelming. This book helps you develop and hone the skills needed to achieve your best score on the test. You'll find complete coverage of the Verbal, Quantitative, and Integrated Reasoning topics that every GMAT candidate needs to master. Created by a team of test prep experts, this guide covers the foundations of each essential concept and includes review exercises in each chapter that will increase your test-taking confidence. A full-length diagnostic test to assess your exam readiness and eight more full-length sample tests provide the practice you need to succeed on the GMAT.
Score-Raising Features Include:
- 3 GMAT practice tests in the book and 6 more online
- A thorough review of the math concepts essential to the GMAT
- Extensive practice questions for both the Verbal and Quantitative Sections
- Problem-solving strategies for Integrated Reasoning questions
- Tips to maximize your score on the Analytical Writing Assessment
- Techniques for success on Data Sufficiency questions
- The latest information on Computer Adaptive Testing
- Unique test-taking strategies to help you avoid the test maker's traps
- Shortcuts to help you save time and minimize mistakes
About the Author
Sandra Luna McCune, PhD, is a former Regents Professor at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas, where she received the Distinguished Professor Award. Dr. McCune has served as a statistical expert witness in both state and federal court. She is now a full-time author and consultant. Shannon Reed is an essayist and experienced test preparation author. She teaches at the University of Pittsburgh.