GMAT with Online Test (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Barron’s GMAT is designed to give you the best balance in both the depth of content and breadth of strategies. Written by two of North America's leading GMAT experts and award-winning instructors, this edition gives you the confidence to tackle every GMAT problem. You will know what to expect, what theory each question tests, what strategies you have in your arsenal and the step-by-step processes to get the correct answer quickly and efficiently.
This book provides a comprehensive review of all four content areas on the GMAT. Most importantly, it offers solid strategies for managing the particular challenges presented by this high-stakes, computer adaptive exam. For each of the GMAT sections (Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, and the Analytical Writing Assessment), Barron’s GMAT provides:
- One full-length online practice test
- Diagnostic Skills Tests—initial quizzes that accurately and quickly assess strengths and weaknesses within a topic area
- Targeted Review Questions—additional questions for the frequent problem subject areas (probability, parallelism, data sufficiency) allowing test-takers to focus on their specific needs
- Strategic Step-by-Step Methods—approaches to each question type field tested by the authors on a wide range of test-takers with differing abilities and goals
- Full-Range Content—questions, strategies, and tips for all test-takers, whether they are aiming for a 70th or 95th percentile score, studying while undergrads or after years in the business world
Barron’s GMAT includes more strategies, theory, and methodologies than any other stand-alone GMAT book on the market! All questions come with answers and explanations.