NCLEX Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Ideal for studying on-the-go, Kaplan's pocket-sized NCLEX Drug Guide provides concise review of more than 300 medications frequently prescribed in clinical practice. With up-to-date content and expert guidance, Kaplan’s NCLEX Drug Guide gives exam candidates the tools they need to study drugs effectively for the NCLEX.
- Flashcard-style pages with more than 300 frequently prescribed drugs grouped by medication category
- The most up-to-date content, including nursing considerations, side effects, and purpose for each drug
- Index of brand names and generic names
- Convenient phonetic pronunciation keys
- Appendix of medical abbreviations for quick reference
- Expert guidance and study tips for mastering the essential content
- Kaplan's expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.