PSAT/NMSQT Prep 2022-2023 with 2 Full Length Practice Tests, 2000+ Practice Questions, End of Chapter Quizzes, and Online Video Chapters, Quizzes, and Video Coaching (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Rated "Best Bang for the Buck" in PSAT Prep Books by BestReviews
Kaplan's PSAT/NMSQT Prep 2022-2023 gives you the expert strategies, clear explanations, and realistic practice you need to feel confident and prepared on test day. This edition has been designed based on student feedback and includes hundreds of practice questions. This PSAT guide will prepare you for the last paper pencil test before the digital PSAT launches in the US in fall 2023.
We’re so certain that PSAT/NMSQT Prep offers all the guidance you need to excel on the PSAT that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the PSAT—or you'll get your money back.
- Two full-length PSAT practice tests.
- More than 1,000 realistic practice questions with detailed expert explanations.
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip.
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned.
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus; targeted practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension.
- A detailed overview of the PSAT, including a breakdown of the sections so you'll know what to expect on Test Day.
- A thorough explanation of the scoring on the PSAT, including Area Scores, Test Scores, Cross-Test Scores, and Subscores.
- Methods and strategies for scoring higher from Kaplan's PSAT experts.
- “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter to highlight the fact that the PSAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
- “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
- Online study guidance to help you target your PSAT prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the PSAT, and we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for over 80 years.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.