CPC Practice Exam 2020: Includes 150 practice questions, answers with full rationale, exam study guide and the official proctor-to-examinee in (Paperback)
150 question CPC practice exam designed to mirror the actual AAPC CPC exam.
This practice exam and study guide has the same basic structure and category divisions with questions very similar to those found on the real exam. The answer to each question also includes a detailed rationale.
Updated for 2020
Will definitely help you pass the CPC exam issued by the AAPC, and is also helpful if you are taking the CCS exam by AHIMA. Don't let your dream of becoming a Certified Professional Coder pass you by The medical billing and coding exam is not easy to pass, and this book will help you feel less intimidated when taking the test - you will feel like you've already taken it.
- 1-10Medical Terminology
- 21-30Coding Concepts
- 46-51E/M 99201-99499
- 52-61Anesthesia 00100-01999
- 62-71Integumentary 10021-19499
- 72-80Musculoskeletal 20005-29999
- 81-90Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Hemic and Lymphatic, Mediastinum and Diaphragm 30000-39599
- 91-100Digestive 40490-49999
- 101-110Urinary, Male and Female Genital Systems, Maternity Care and Delivery 50010-59899
- 111-120Endocrine, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems 60000-69990
- 121-130Radiology 70010-79999
- 131-140Pathology and Laboratory 80047-89398
- 141-150Medicine 90281-99607