The Ultimate MAT Guide (Paperback)
Want to score highly in the MAT? Look no further than The Ultimate MAT Guide.
Whether you're applying for Oxford, Imperial, or Warwick, you already know that these top universities expect an exceptional MAT score in their best candidates. The Mathematics Admissions Test (MAT) is a tricky test, requiring you to answer complex questions without a calculator all within a tight time limit.
Your score in the MAT can make or break your application, as it tests all the skills and knowledge that your admissions departments look for in a top candidate. Therefore, it's essential to score as highly as possible on this crucial exam.
Written by MAT specialists and top Oxbridge tutors, and full of insider knowledge and tips, the Ultimate MAT Guide is designed to help you make the most of your preparation, approach the test with confidence, and get those top scores.
- Published by the leading Oxbridge Admissions Company.
- The most fully comprehensive guide to the MAT exam, updated for 2019.
- 300 practice questions, and 4 mock papers, written by experts exactly in the style of the real exam, to allow you to practice and revise successfully.
- Fully worked solutions to give you clear and thorough guidance to help you understand where the gaps in your knowledge are and to learn from your mistakes.
- Containing score-boosting tips, tricks, techniques, and advice all written by expert MAT tutors.
- Time-saving strategies to help you beat the clock and answer efficiently.
- Advice to cover both sections extensively: Multiple Choice Questions (Section 1) and long questions (Section 2).