Summer Learning HeadStart, Grade 4 to 5: Fun Activities Plus Math, Reading, and Language Workbooks: Bridge to Success with Common Core Aligned Resourc (Paperback)
The updated 2021 Summer Learning HeadStart(TM) workbook for kids moving from Grade 4 to 5 covers Math, and English Language Arts (ELA) to support fun at-home learning during the summertime.
New in this 2021 summer workbook edition: Challenge rounds, educational games, and fun summer activities
This is the simplest yet most effective summer learning workbook that thousands of parents and teachers trust to help students retain and strengthen their Math & English Language Arts skills, and provides a strong foundation for success in 5th grade.
"Love the added online component which allows me to monitor my child's progress. The book provides a sense of independence and targets key skills needed for entry to 5th grade."
- Ms. Jennifer
It offers standards-aligned daily skills practice to students and is the ideal at-home study solution that provides much-needed academic support to students.
This summer bridge learning workbook includes:
- Daily practice of fourth grade Math and ELA skills. Covers 40+ ELA and 30+ Math standards (lessons with answer keys & explanations)
- Fun and Useful Skill-Building Activities
- Informative articles for students, parents, and educators
Unlike a traditional printed book, these provide online access to hundreds of standards-aligned engaging learning resources.
Includes Access to Online Resources:
- Daily online challenge rounds to motivate & keep your child engaged
- Preview of 5th grade Math and English Language Arts learning standards
- Grade-appropriate Reading Passages
- Vocabulary Enrichment Activities
- A Summer Diary Tool to keep their writing skills sharp
- Opportunity to participate in the Lumos Summer Short Story Writing Competition
Online resources can be conveniently accessed on a smartphone, tablet, or personal computer.
Also Includes access code for
- Parent Account
- Access to student performance reports
- Ability to assign practice questions and resources
- Ability to download and share reports
- Ability to create resource kits
- Teacher Account
- Access to Lumos StepUp(TM) Basic Account
- Support up to 30 students accounts
- Assign practice and monitor progress
- Access to actionable performance reports
The focus of this fun educational Grade 4-5 workbook is to address learning loss that is associated with hybrid and online classroom instruction. It not only helps students review and retain what they learned during the academic year but also study topics that were not taught due to the pandemic.
With the Lumos Summer Learning HeadStart tedBook(TM) at your side, your child will be better prepared and confident to start the 2021-22 academic year.
More than 400,000 students and 58,000 teachers in over 27,000 schools use Lumos Learning Study Programs to improve student achievement on standardized tests and also to master necessary Math, ELA, Writing & Reading Skills.
This Lumos Summer HeadStart workbook is also suitable for use in Summer Schools, District Summer Academies, Summer Tutoring, Summer Camps, and Summertime Learning Initiatives.
About the Author
Collective work of expert teachers. To learn more, please visit LumosLearning.com