Summer Learning HeadStart, Grade 7 to 8: Fun Activities Plus Math, Reading, and Language Workbooks: Bridge to Success with Common Core Aligned Resourc (Paperback)
The updated 2021 Summer Learning HeadStart(TM) workbook for kids moving from Grade 7 to 8 covers Math, and English Language Arts (ELA) to support fun at-home learning during the summertime.
New in this 2021 summer workbook edition: Challenge rounds, educational games, and fun summer activities
This is the simplest yet most effective summer learning workbook that thousands of parents and teachers trust to help students retain and strengthen their Math & English Language Arts skills, and provides a strong foundation for success in 8th grade.
"My 12-year-old daughter enjoyed this workbook. We have tried a variety of workbooks, but I will say this particular workbook is the only one to offer a short story drawing that she can enter for a chance to win $100. Definitely piqued her interest to get her writing, which I thought is fantastic. In all other regards, she said the reading seems easy and the math a little more challenging. It also has little daily exercise segments that got my daughter in the habit of exercising in the morning to help kickstart her day. I thought that was great All in all, it was a great workbook. I would recommend this book."
It offers standards-aligned daily skills practice to students & is the ideal at-home study solution that provides much-needed academic support to students.
This summer bridge learning workbook includes:
- Daily practice of seventh grade Math and ELA skills. Covers 40+ ELA and 30+ Math standards (lessons with answer keys & explanations)
- Fun and Useful Skill-Building Activities
- Informative articles for students, parents, and educators
Unlike a traditional printed book, these provide online access to hundreds of standards-aligned engaging learning resources.
Includes Access to Online Resources:
- Daily online challenge rounds to motivate & keep your child engaged
- Preview of 8th grade Math and English Language Arts learning standards
- Grade-appropriate Reading Passages
- Vocabulary Enrichment Activities
- A Summer Diary Tool to keep their writing skills sharp
- Opportunity to participate in the Lumos Summer Short Story Writing Competition
Online resources can be conveniently accessed on a smartphone, tablet, or personal computer.
Also Includes access code for
- Parent Account
- Access to student performance reports
- Ability to assign practice questions and resources
- Ability to download and share reports
- Ability to create resource kits
- Teacher Account
- Access to Lumos StepUp(TM) Basic Account
- Support up to 30 students accounts
- Assign practice and monitor progress
- Access to actionable performance reports
The focus of this fun educational Grade 7-8 workbook is to address learning loss that is associated with hybrid and online classroom instruction. It not only helps students review and retain what they learned during the academic year but also study topics that were not taught due to the pandemic.
With the Lumos Summer Learning HeadStart tedBook(TM) at your side, your child will be better prepared and confident to start the 2021-22 academic year.
More than 400,000 students and 58,000 teachers in over 27,000 schools use Lumos Learning Study Programs to improve student achievement on standardized tests and also to master necessary Math, ELA, Writing & Reading Skills.
About the Author
Collective work of expert teachers. To learn more, please visit LumosLearning.com